|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2017-04-27 17:28 PDT|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | My Account|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0005014||vera||[All Projects] Issues||public||2016-07-26 05:42||2016-07-26 06:12|
|Summary||0005014: The 'Test Luup code' sent gets mixed up with old code|
|Description||I'm debugging some stuff and I see that the code I paste in the textarea of the page "Test Luup code (Lua)" is not exactly what is sent to the vera.|
If I go to /cgi-bin/cmh/log.sh?Device=LuaUPnP, I sometimes see my code all in red with errors. But when I check the code, it seems that it is mixed up with a previous (not necessarily the last one) code I tried!
|Steps To Reproduce||Go to "Test Luup code (Lua)"|
Enter some code and click go
Open the log view "/cgi-bin/cmh/log.sh?Device=LuaUPnP"
Check the code that was executed
Enter some OTHER code and click go
Check the code that was executed in the log view
Continue until you see a JobHandler_LuaUPnP::RunLua failed, then your code is probably mixed up with old code.
|Additional Information||See screenshot|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Attached Files|| testLuupCodeBug.png [^] (66,927 bytes) 2016-07-26 05:42
|I found out that if I add a large amount of blank (spaces or line returns) at the end of my code, then I can make it work, the blanks overwrite the old mixed up stuff!|
|2016-07-26 05:42||hyzteric||New Issue|
|2016-07-26 05:42||hyzteric||File Added: testLuupCodeBug.png|
|2016-07-26 06:12||hyzteric||Note Added: 0005931|
|2016-12-03 06:42||ddavis824||Issue cloned: 0005016|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2017 MantisBT Team|